Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016!


Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! It's amazing how another year had just passed by so fast, just like that. I don't feel prepared for the upcoming New Year, yet I do want to have a new fresh start. 2015 is officially over and 2016 is right next door. 2015 has been quite an eventful year. Even for me, it has been quite an eventful year. I originally expected this to be a very boring year, haha.

As a person, I feel like I've grown and matured a lot more compared to last year. I struggled a lot. I have experienced what true failure was like. Experiencing failure made me reflect, made me think about who am I and why I am here for. I had to deal with anxiety and a low self-esteem. Basically, I had a mini self-identity crisis but I'm good now. /whacked; In terms of academics, it has been a difficult year for me. While I still excel in school, I have developed very bad habits due to laziness that I wish would cease next year.

As for fitness and beauty, I have been exercising a lot more. I am participating in my fitness class in my school and exercise a lot every single day. My flexibility has improved and I have become slightly stronger. I'm still weak, don't misunderstand. I still have noodle arms. I have completely retrained my taste buds to the point that I enjoy eating salads more than french fries. I'm constantly craving a nice salad or anything else that's healthy. I am managing a good diet. I feel proud of myself but I know I can still do more.

Oh yeah, before I forget, I have a boyfriend now. ♥ Getting a boyfriend this year was a wonderful and unexpected surprise in my life. I originally thought I was gonna be forever alone. I love him very very much. He's very sweet, patient (with me), understanding, honest, generous, and loyal. I really do hope that we can be together for a long time. He actually writes sometimes on my diary blog so go check out that blog to see some posts from him. [ click here ]

Enough about me (I'll save that for my diary blog), how are things with my blog? I have not been updating as much as I originally wanted to. I went on a semi-hiatus. I didn't post a lot this year. It's  because I'm dealing with so much in my personal life that I don't have much time for my blog. But also, I have plans to clean up the blog a little bit and redesign it nicely and all. So I don't want to make more posts and make it even more messy. I plan to clean up everything and redesign everything next year- have a new and improved blog.

I am determined to post a lot more next year, after I clean up everything. Nonetheless, I just want to thank everyone who has come to my blog. Whether you are an avid reader of my blog or just come once in awhile for the gifs, I just want to thank you all. I'm not the best blogger out there. I haven't been updating very much. But I want to thank everyone for being here for this blog. I love blogging, I really do and I hope to update a lot more next year. I appreciate every single one of you. You all get cookies! /throws cookies everywhere;
What is this? What is this sorcery? Are my eyes playing tricks on me? My blog actually has 34,000 pageviews? 450,000 views on my Google+? What is this? Oh my god.. I don't deserve this. I really don't deserve this. I have been a pretty bad blogger this year and I expected to not receive many views. But I'm just so shocked right now. Wow, thank you everyone. I don't like bragging so I don't want to say much. Thank you for all these views. They really increased since last year. Thank you, everyone. Thank you all so much. /cries;

And now let's take a look at last year's goals;

Goals;
- Study Harder in School and try to achieve Straight A's.

- Actually write more (in terms of anything! Fanfics, etc.)
- Try to not procrastinate as much.
- Buy / Read more manga.
- Exercise more and have a healthier diet.
- Study harder in school. Don't work hard, work smart!
- Try to update this blog more often!
- Update and write more fanfics more frequently!

Wishes;
- For the B-Sides in H!P music to COME BACK.
- For Morning Musume to top the Oricon Charts
- For Morning Musume to not release so many Double A-sides. 
- For a member of Berryz Koubou to debut as a soloist (anyone!)
- For Juice=Juice to release an album.
- For little to no graduations from Hello! Project.
- For the new reboot of Country Musume to release GOOD music.
- For Ueno Yuuka to release more beautiful music!  
- For Matsushima Sou to finally appear in a drama! PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.
- For Sexy Zone to release a single as 5 members again!
- For Sato Shori to appear in another drama... I've come to appreciate his acting skills.
- For better dramas! ... A lot of Asian dramas this year are really meh.

As for my personal goals, I'll just save most of that for my diary blog. I'll talk mainly about my wishes and whether they came true or not. Although, I will say this- I have started to like a lot more anime and manga this year (Thanks, boyfriend ♥). Okay, now onto my wishes of 2015. Did they come true or not? Let's find out right now.

My main wish for 2015 was for Hello! Project to reintroduce B-side songs again. I am so tired of seeing so main A-sides, I need a good B-side in a single. But no, that did not happen. And my wish for Morning Musume to not release so many A-sides did not come true either. They released triple A-side singles now. They released three triple A-side singles this year. There's nothing wrong with that but.. Can we have a double A-side single with B-sides? ºC-ute was able to release double A-side singles with B-sides a couple years ago. That's still possible. It's doable. /whacked;

Hello! Project has gone through a whole lot of line up changes this year. With the departure of Berryz Koubou (and no one debuted as a soloist.. /sigh;), we have the addition of their successors which are Kobushi Factory and Tsubaki Factory. Shimamura Uta has left the Country Girls, while the group earned two more late in the year. Fukuda Kanon has officially graduated, Kamikokuryo Moe joined, and Tamura Meimi has announced her impending graduation. Sayashi Riho graduated from Morning Musume today. Whoa, Up-Front Project need to take a chill pill and slow down. There are too many changes happening this year. Slow down, please. I can't keep up at this rate.

I do love Sexy Zone as they are my favorite male idol group. However, I boycotted them for most of the year after the release of their third album. They have just become boring. I stopped following them so much. I mainly followed Sou and Marius, who actually had the chance to perform solo. My precious bbys ;-; My wish did came true that Sexy Zone did release a single as 5 again, and just 5 alone! No Johnny's Jr to ruin it. (Sorry, I've become quite wary of them thus year). However, that single was incredibly boring. Extremely boring. I'll post a review on it eventually.

Dramas, dramas... I have watched only one drama this year (excluding movies) and that is Matsuzaka Tori's Siren because that was only interesting one of this year. Everything else was either unsubbed, cliche, or just downright boring. I watched a lot more anime this year. I read a whole lot of mange too. /whacked; Well enough of that, here are my wishes for 2016!

Wishes;
- For the B-Sides in H!P music to COME BACK. (PLEEEEEEEASE)
- For Kudou Haruka to become center in Morning Musume (I'm biased, I love her).
- For a member of Berryz Koubou to debut as a soloist (Anyone! Maybe Risako? Miyabi?) 
- For Sexy Zone to release more GOOD music as 5 members only.
- For Sato Shori to star in another drama. I have to appreciate his acting skills. It's a hidden gem.
- For Matsushima Sou to star in a drama. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. WE ALL NEED THIS.
- For Marius Yo to star in a a drama, maybe as a princess /whacked; 
- Not Too Many Line-up Changes in Hello! Project
- For better Japanese dramas! I need to watch more dramas!

Hmm, not asking for a lot this year. Hopefully 2016 will be a good year and bring lots of good things with it! I really do want to update this blog more next year. Also, I kinda want to do a podcast. /wink; Well that's it. This is my last post for 2016. I'll see you guys next year! Please continue to support me in 2016. Until my next post, jyaa ne~

Comments

Popular Posts