I just really need to let this all out ... Please bear with me in this entry. (▰˘︹˘▰)


These gifs clearly describes my mood right now. I'm all "Nope. Nope. I don't care about your 3nin shxt anymore, Sexy Zone. #unimpressed Look at all the fxcks I give~ None~" I'm sorry, guys. I'm really bitter right now ... I want to cry, but I won't. Please bear with me with this entry as I rant and cry.

So ... I'm sure almost every fan of Sexy Zone has heard this, but if not ... let me tell you all what has happened in our fandom. So Sexy Zone announced that the title of their new single will be "Otoko never give up!" (People are translating it to 'Man never give up!' ... I'm a bit of a grammar person so I'm translating it as 'Boys never give up!' or 'Men never give up!' and stuff. I know, tmi) But there's a unique trait about this single, they have officially announced that Marius and Sou have been excluded from this single.

Do you guys know how pissed off I was when I first heard about this? You guys, I just had a bad day at summer school. And then, I hear about this. I had a bad premonition about this since yesterday when I first saw the DVD covers for their 2014 Concert Tour. Marius and Sou was not even included in the DVD covers; I had a bad feeling since then. I had a bad feeling this morning. I kinda knew that this was coming. I felt it. And this bad feeling came true. /sigh;

I'm really really upset about this, guys. I'm so upset, I'm so pissed off, I'm so done with this shxt. I was so done with Sexy Zone's shxt last year. This year, things seem to be slowly (like slow as in your downloading a .ts file of a super hq video and it takes like a million hours to download) turning for the best. Marius is getting solos, Sou is getting 5% more screen time than he got last year. And then BAM! 'Oh hey, we're excluded these two from this single! Hope you enjoy it and buy the single~! FumaKenShori 4 LYFE!'

..... O^O /holds up knife;

Isn't it already bad enough that almost every single by far only featured the older three? It was already bad enough and now it's worse. I understand if Marius and Sou don't get that many solos. Yes, their vocals are a little bit undeveloped when compared to FumaKen. I understand that. At this point, I don't really care that much about line distribution. But excluding them officially from a single, that's a bit stupid. They do understand that by splitting the group up even more than that - it ruins everything.

I feel really annoyed with Sexy Zone right now. At this point, is it bad for me to say that I just want Marius and Sou to withdraw from Sexy Zone? I have a premonition that in the future, those two will eventually be kicked out. I really don't want that to come true; but right now .. it feels like it might happen. Plus they say that this is only 'temporary.' Yea right ... 'temporary.' Pfft.

I'm not going to be stupid and randomly blame the members. 'Cuz even though they might not show it, they're probably the ones hurting the most. All five of them really care about each other, they seem to have fun whenever it's the five of them together. The five of them in Sexy Zone Channel is the best. I feel like I should go with the flow and blame the management (and Ijima). But I don't have much knowledge on Johnny's politics soooooo ... O3O?


Like some fans, I will probably refrain from buying the new 3nin single. This is my way of boycotting the new Sexy Zone. /i'm such a bad fan/ Knowing that Marius and Sou has been officially excluded, I've lost interest in buying it. Maybe by the next month or so, if I like the song ... Maybe I'll buy it? But there's a more higher chance that I won't buy it. Plus, I've been hearing things about how Sexy Zone's 3nin single will go up against Morning Musume. /OH NO THEY DIDN'T/

Is it possible for me to break up with Sexy Zone for the time being? Is that possible? I know Chiima broke up with AKB48 one time. (By the way, you guys need to follow her. Her blog is AWESOME! She's so awesome! → Okay! Musume Time). But then again ... there's Shori who likes to ruin everything for me. /stop being so beautiful damn it/

Okay, I'm done.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guys, thank you for bearing with me in this entry. I really needed to let this all out. That way, I can calm down and kinda relax a bit for the rest of my day. Currently I'm stalking Chiima on her Facebook and reading her discussion about Sexy Zone. I know, I'm weird. /I also want to comment but I'm too shy, errrrrr/ Also, I'm working on my Pokemon 40 Day Challenges and some new entries. Hopefully, I'll get those posted by the end of the week.

I'm gonna go restart my Instagram feed AGAIN. 'Cuz I can't find a consistent yet cute way to edit pictures. I don't like using too much decopics. Everyone has these cute pastel filers ... WHAT IS YOUR SECRET TO EDITING PICS, GUISE? O^O What apps do you use? I'm currently using Picfx, VSCOcam, Afterlight ...

Well that's all for now. Jyaa ne?~
----------------------------------------------
Song: "Weekender" by Hey! Say! JUMP
Mood: "Shori, no. no. Don't you dare-" | ू•ૅω•́)ᵎᵎᵎ

Comments

  1. But then again ... there's Shori who likes to ruin everything for me. /stop being so beautiful damn it/

    Exactly what I was thinking. I really love them as 5 and reading what had happened really pissed me off hella to the max. I want to boycott the 3nin singles to bend off my frustration towards this matter, I really do! But then there's my ichiban the most handsome the most cutest Shori (sorry for those who don't agree with this point right here, but please allow me to do so because that's how he appear to me SHINING..LOL). I really love them as 5, I really do, but then there's my Shori...Oh God why do you have to give me such HUGE dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha~ I really agree with you there! Like you, I really really do love Sexy Zone as 5 members. So when I first read about the matter, I was really really pissed off. I really want to boycott 3nin Sexy Zone, but Shori just ruins everything for me. (I do agree with you that he's handsome and cute~ He is SHINING~☆ hehe~) He gives us such huge dilemmas~

      Also, thank you so much for taking your time to read and comment on my post~ I really do appreciate it~ This entry isn't necessarily one of my best posts. I'm most rambling throughout the entry. So thank you for bearing with me? Yea, thank you so much for taking your time to read and comment. :D :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts