Bye Bye Du Bye ~See you again~ / A MY GIRL FRIEND [initial thoughts]

I shall now review Sexy Zone's recent new MV for their upcoming single~ Well only the short version is out so I'll just say what's on my mind now and do a proper review when the full MV comes out. Also, I shall review the other A-side "A MY GIRL FRIEND." Well, initial thoughts only. 
Ahh, I was close. I actually thought that Johnny and Tsunku finally figured out that Kudou Haruka is actually Marius in disguise. Oh wells~ We were close, people! Now Mattsu, please do me a favor and stop being so cute! Like gawd, you precious human being ...

To be honest, I expected for them to have a genie in this MV. I mean, if they're going to go for a Middle Eastern feel to it, they should have a genie or something. AAA kinda did that for their MV for MIRAGE, I think. I don't remember but I think we get the point. I was really expecting for someone like Shori to be a genie and pop out of the lamp to grant three wishes. However, I was so disappointed in this MV even if ShoriSouMari looks so adorable in it.

Again, I'm actually really highly disappointed in the MV. Did Johnny went Hello! Project on us now? The MVs are getting cheaper ... I expected more from this MV, honestly. The MV had this fake boring desert setting to it and their use of the green screen is so poor. The background of the city (I'm assuming Dubai) seems so fake and was also really boring in this MV, aka a bad use of the green screen. I know they could do better, Dubai (from what I heard from my friends) seems to be a much more prettier city than what they showed in the MV. I really think that Johnny needs to call Tsunku and have Tsunku give him lessons on how to use a green screen properly. I mean look at Help me!!, at least it looks better than this MV.

Kento looks really really awkward in this MV, along with Fuma as well. I don't know why but they just look so awkward in this MV. Shori was just Shori, he's always the center and I will always fear that he might end up like Riho. However, I feel so happy to see Marius and Sou even though they're frekin push to the back. But they look like they're having fun, which makes me feel happy. I feel happy every time I see their smile. So yea, it's really nice to see that SouMari are having fun and smiling. Although, I sincerely hate the fact that they're push to the back again. I would rant out about it now, but I won't. I rant about it when the full MV comes out.

So that's all for the MV, there really isn't much I can say since they only give me the short MV. So let's move onto to A MY GIRL FRIEND, and they only gave me a short preview on that too so I also can't say much. This song will be the ending theme (I think) to Shori's new drama "49" in which he is the leading star. (Lol, him? "Leading star?" Yea, right!) So when I heard the preview, the only voice I heard was his. His voice. Okay, his voice isn't that bad but it's lacking. He's need to improve, he can't sing high forever. Also, I was surprised to see that it was a ballad. I expected it for be a bubble-gum pop song so I was surprised to see that it ended up being a ballad. Well, the preview of the drama came out today. And it supposed to be "serious" so I guess that's why it's a ballad? (tbh, i can't take that drama seriously. i'm sorry)

Well that's all for this review! Until my next post~ Jyaa ne~
---------------------------
Song: "One • Two • Three" / "Help me!!" Mashup
Mood: "I can't take this drama seriously." ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Comments

Popular Posts